Steps to Pre-Arranging
- A good first step is a face-to-face meeting with our staff. This is done by appointment.
- Our staff can give you a tour of the cemetery. They will explain the options and costs involved.
- When you make a purchase, a contract is drawn up, and the pertinent details, including the cemetery by-laws, are provided to you.
- Talk to your family about your decisions or preferences. Even if you do not purchase anything in advance, your family should be aware of what you want, and don’t want.
The top five reasons for pre-arranging:
- You decide exactly what you want, and paying in advance ensures your wishes will be met
- Your family won't have to make major decisions during an already difficult time.
- Your family won't have an immediate financial burden at the time of death.
- You have a greater chance of getting the lot you want. Since so many people pre-plan these days, the specific location you have in mind may not be available if not purchased now.
- Today's price is locked in no matter how many years in advance the purchase is made.